Sign on bonus of up to $20,000 for qualifying candidates! Quarterly Bonuses and possible relocation!
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking a RN for our Perioperative Inpatient Operating Room team to help our healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system.
About Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
- 592 bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Charlotte, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, rehabilitative, and behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
- The first Charlotte hospital to be designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Novant Health’s first facility to receive a trauma designation
Nursing at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
- Recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a Top Teaching Hospital on their list of 120 Top Hospitals in the Country
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
- Excellent team member engagement and patient satisfaction
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantORnurse #hiringNovantRN
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.