Novant Health/Cape Fear Heart Associates, the largest team of board-certified cardiologists and advanced practice providers in southeastern NC, is actively recruiting a Cardiologist to join their expert team of 30 cardiologists and 19 advanced practice practitioners, conveniently located throughout five area locations in the Wilmington, NC area. Two opportunities for our group are in Whiteville, NC. located near Lake Waccamaw and 45 minutes from the coast and Brunswick County - also a coastal Carolina town.
Focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment services, the providers have maintained a team approach in their practice and take pride in having an excellent reputation with patients and referring physicians.
- Board eligible/certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Practice will include a mixture of inpatient and outpatient care
- Shared outreach with group of 30 physicians
- No call/no weekends
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- Community hospital with support of 30 physician practice
- Established, high volume practice
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Opportunities to participate with internal medicine and family medicine residency program at NHRMC
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.