Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center and Womancare OB/GYN is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB Hospitalist physician to join their women's services team, and support the labor and delivery services at Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center. The position takes call for NH Womancare Ob/Gyn. The shifts are will vary between 12 to 24 hours. Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center provides patients with labor, delivery and recovery rooms, lactation services, neonatal support, and a state-of-the-art infant security system. The center serves women of all ages in Kernersville and the surrounding communities.
Kernersville is a community that is close in proximity to Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina. The community is ideal for families and singles, there are attractive new developments, schools, businesses, parks, arts, activities and quick access to numerous metro amenities.
Women’s healthcare is no place for one-size-fits-all care. That is why we have built a comprehensive team of specialists prepared to address the unique needs that each new life stage brings. From gynecologists and obstetricians to urologists, specialized surgeons, neonatal intensive care providers and beyond, Novant Health has the expertise and talent to care for women now and into the future.
- Novant Health maternity centers deliver more than 18,000 babies each year.
- All eligible Novant Health facilities are Baby-Friendly accredited for optimal infant feeding care.
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center will host 12 LDRP style delivery suites
- Kernersville Medical Center is in close proximity to tertiary care hospitals with dedicated maternal and infant transport.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient-centered care, our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success.
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.