Are you looking for a new opportunity as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is looking for compassionate, caring, board eligible / board certified physicians to join our rapidly growing women’s services team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Come join our team!
Women’s healthcare is no place for one-size-fits-all care. That’s why we’ve built a comprehensive team of specialists prepared to address the unique needs that each new life stage brings. From gynecologists and obstetricians to urologists, specialized surgeons, neonatal intensive care providers and beyond, Novant Health has the expertise and talent to care for women now and into the future.
- Novant Health maternity centers deliver more than 18,000 babies each year.
- All eligible Novant Health facilities are Baby-Friendly accredited for optimal infant feeding care.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is recognized as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) for its minimally invasive gyn surgical options.
- Available level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides infants with the highest possible level of care.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.