Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center is seeking RNs for immediate interview in Clinical Pre and Post Procedures.
About Clinical Pre and Post Procedures:
We are a 24-bed cardiac pre and post procedural, inpatient, card-tele unit located within Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center on the 5th West Tower I. CPPU provides care to a vast array of patients with various cardiac diagnoses:
*Cardiac Catheterizations pre-post- Diagnostic and PCI placement
*Arterial and Venous sheath removal and management
* Permanent Pacemaker and Automatic Internal Cardiac Defibrillator (AICD) pre-post procedure
* Watchman Procedures
* Treatment of cardiac arrythmias with medicated drips (Amiodarone, Cardizem, Sotalol)
* Nitroglycerin drips not greater than 20mcg for stable chest pain patients
* Non- ST elevation myocardial infarctions (NSTEMI) treatment
* Heart failure patient populations-Occasional Lasix drips, renal dose Dopamine/Dobutamine
* Carotid Artery Stent Patients (CAS)- post procedure
* Trans-Ischemic Attack (TIA) patients with a NIHHS scale of less than 3
About Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
Nursing at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine, #NovantHealthNursing #RNhiringWS
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Learn more about Novant Health