The NICU at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year of experience in the NICU, PEDs, or mother/baby to join our remarkable team.
The NICU RN will serve as a healthcare team leader by:
- Establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system
- Utilizing the best scientific evidence and compassionate care to assist in navigating our patient's healthcare journey.
Benefits of joining the NICU:
- Option to enroll in a health, dental, and vision package.
- Retirement Plus Plan- $1 for $1 matching contribution up to 6% of pay towards 403(b) plan contributions.
- PTO accrual biweekly
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment
- Compensation - Nurses receive a competitive compensation package with shift differentials. Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance for qualified applicants.
- Eligible for specialty incentive pay
- Team oriented environment
- Gain impressive work experience for career building - Experience gained over time as a NICU RN within a healthcare system can demonstrate employee dedication and rise to a variety of challenges.
NICU Unit Overview:
- Level IV NICU
- 50 Bed Unit
- Ratio: 1:2:4
- Patient Population- Premature infants from 22 weeks gestation as well as complex surgical infants
- Team includes Nurses, CNAs, RTs, rehab staff, neonatologist, and NP
- RN/RT non dedicated transport team
- RN/RT high risk delivery team
NICU RN’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how you contribute to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!