The Professional Nursing Resource Team (PNRT), Novant Health's Float Pool, needs Registered Nurses with at least one (1) year of recent, consecutive Critical Care or Intensive Care Unit experience to join our remarkable Regional Resource Team.
The PNRT RN will serve as a healthcare team leader by:
- Establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system
- Utilizing the best scientific evidence and compassionate care to assist in navigating our patient's healthcare journey.
Benefits of joining the Professional Nursing Resource Team
- Experience travel nursing without the travel - Work within the same healthcare system while experiencing new units and new faces.
- No more of the "same ole' routine" - Working in various units and hospitals helps to keep the days fresh and exciting. Each shift can be a new adventure that may introduce you to a specialty area you had never previously considered.
- Learn new skills - No matter what specialty area you end up in, there are always skills from other disciplines that become vitally useful. The ongoing learning can serve to advance your nursing practice.
- Gain impressive work experience for career building - Experience gained over time as a float nurse within a healthcare system can demonstrate that you are a reliable and dedicated employee that can learn on the go and rise to a variety of challenges.
- Compensation - Full- and Part-time float nurses receive a competitive compensation package and additional float pay per hour. PRN float nurses will receive an elevated flat rate.
Regional Resource Team Overview
- Be part of a market based, corporate float pool team that is assigned to varying units to ensure that patient care needs are met within the assigned facility.
- Will have the skills, competency, and qualifications to work in all facilities within the defined Greater Winston-Salem Market (GWSM).
- You are responsible for providing safe, continuous quality patient care in a variety of settings.
Our Critical Care and ICU nurses, their number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how you contribute to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!