Novant Health Inpatient Stroke and Neurosciences is looking for compassionate, caring Stroke Medical Director to join our rapidly growing neuroscience teams, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities. Will be engaging with various multidisciplinary team leaders and community leaders to assist with delivering excellent quality care for patients with strokes and other vascular disease processes.
Location: Charlotte, NC - NH Presbyterian Medical Center
Requirements: Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologists
Positions: Inpatient acute care: Neurohospitalist/Stroke Medical Director Expertise and Neuro training preferred: Vascular/Stroke
Charlotte, North Carolina offers plentiful amenities of metro and suburban attractive living for families and singles! Enjoy the city's greenways, parks, downtown dining, museums, cultural events, arts district, professional sports, great public and private schools, universities, and access to Charlotte's International airport.
- Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off.
- Inpatient based 1 week on, 2 weeks off work 12 hour shifts
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive, collegial relationships with emergency medicine, inpatient internal medicine, heart and vascular, neurosurgery, and interventional radiology teams.
- Research opportunities available.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Come join our Team! Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantNeurohospitalists