Novant Health Medical Group is looking for a compassionate, caring Cardiology Advanced Practice Provider to join a growing practice to provide cardiac care to patients. We treat patients with heart defects, heart failure, peripheral artery disease and other cardiac conditions. We are recruiting a provider that is committed to the overall cardiac care of the people in our community and surrounding areas. Our practice values consist of being patient-focused, treating our patients as our neighbors, each other as our family. We take pride in being compassionate, caring, and patient centered.
Our expert clinicians offer general cardiology, programs for women's heart health and care for complex or rare cardiac illness. They also provide the latest heart and vascular tests, and surgical and non-surgical treatment options — from prevention and medication management to pacemaker implantation, minimally invasive repairs and open-heart surgery.
Novant Health benefits:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation.
- Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout.
- Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new physician and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to build a high performing provider network.
- Instituted an APP Council that partners with leaders to improve APP clinical performance and consistency, create a community of practice that enhances experience, engagement and growth, fully integrate APPs into the care team, and set standards for APP practice.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.