Clinical Pharmacist (Population Health-Charlotte)
Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Pharmacist, to join our ambulatory pharmacy team, to deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time.
Remote opportunity within our approved hiring footprint. Will need to come on-site as needed.
- Direct patient care experience of 1-2 years with emphasis on population health and managed care
- PGY2 Ambulatory residency or equivalent experience
- Current BCPS, BCACP, or BCCP (board certification will be required post-employment for credentialing)
- Remote role – experience in providing telehealth services directly to patients
- Must have availability during the week to cover shifts, with advanced notice
Essential functions include:
- Partnership with NHMG providers and clinical staff to provide remarkable patient care.
- Medication therapy management and patient counseling.
- Promotes high quality, evidence-based, cost-effective pharmaceutical care.
- Precepting of residents (PGY1/PGY2) and students.
- Participation in pharmacy and NHMG committees and shared governance.
- Have a clear understanding of quality improvement principles.
- Contributes to process improvement projects.
- Supports the educational and professional development of the department and system.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrating proficiency with equipment and software.
Why Novant Health?
- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth, as you take advantage of the opportunities, to advance your practice to other roles and responsibilities in the clinical pharmacist profession!
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #Pharmacy #NHClinPharmacist
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.