Novant Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Brunswick seeks an Orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joints to join our Coastal, NC team. New physician will join a growing, well-established team of 2 physicians and 3 APPs. Surgical services (inpatient and outpatient) will be performed at Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center, which is a 74-bed facility located in Bolivia, NC. The practice location has convenient access of full spectrum Imaging services. Novant Health is supported by a system-wide EPIC EMR and quality staff.
- Requirements: Must be BC, Adult Joint Reconstruction fellowship trained
- This position is FT
- Call is shared with 5 other providers
Brunswick County is an excellent place to live and work. Enjoy beautiful beaches, attractive communities, golf, water sports, fine dining, shopping, universities, and schools. Brunswick County’s growth is currently recognized as #1 in NC and in the top 60 counties in the US. The Wilmington and Myrtle Beach communities are easily accessible and mere minutes away.
Located on Highway 17 in the heart of Brunswick County, Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center opened its doors to the community in July 2011. The hospital features 74 all-private patient rooms as well as five operating rooms. With a staff of nearly 200 physicians and specialists, 450 employees and 150 volunteers, Brunswick Medical Center offers a full range of healthcare services.
Novant Health Medical Group offers
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Medical and Retirement benefits
- Physician Leave benefits
- Annual CME allowance
- Time off/vacation, work-life balance
Our specialized team of experts include:
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellowship-trained Orthopedists and Surgeons in almost every orthopedic subspecialty
- Non-operative fellowship-trained Sports Medicine Primary Care Providers
- Clinical Sports Psychologists
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Novant Health
- Our team of more than 50 orthopedic and sports medicine specialists is committed to accelerating recovery with unparalleled access to leading-edge treatments and expert care in a wide range of specialties.
- During a two-year period of the CMS Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) pilot for adult joint replacements, we reduced Medicare spend by 17 percent and skilled nursing facility length-of-stay by 11 days.
- Our experts use 3D modeling to more precisely make and fit custom knee implants, giving patients a more natural feel with a 99.6 percent success rate.
- Novant Health introduced orthopedic urgent care in the Charlotte area.
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital is one of only six dedicated orthopedic hospitals in the country.
- We are the trusted healthcare partner for the Charlotte Hornets.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.