NOVANT CORPORATE PHARMACY
Manager Pharmacy Business & Revenue
Novant Health is seeking a dynamic Manager Pharmacy Business & Revenue, to join our corporate pharmacy leadership team, to deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
This is a remote opportunity within our approved hiring footprint.
Essential functions include:
- Responsible for the overall management and coordination of system pharmacy acute and ambulatory revenue and budgeting business infrastructure including: Charge Master Management, claims reconciliation and denials, patient medication assistance program, forecast budgeting, productivity and metric monitoring.
- Partner with procurement and support services on execution and compliance within the 340(b) Drug Program (Drug Pricing Program enabling health care organizations that care for underserved people to purchase outpatient drugs at discounted prices) for all qualified entities within the organization. Such management and coordination includes assuring qualifications for the program are met and maintained; the program is fully implemented in all areas of qualified use; related records are complete and accurate; and that it meets all primary objectives as defined by leadership.
- Provide leadership and create a strategy to achieve the best outcomes in quality, financial vitality, and human experience through coaching, counseling, making work assignments, supervising work quality, and developing team members.
Why Novant Health?
- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth, as you take part of a remarkable pharmacy leadership team and advantage of the unique opportunities, within an innovative integrated health system!
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #PharmacyLeadership #Management #Budget #Finance. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.