Sign-on bonus available up to $15,000 and Relocation up to $7,500!
• Schedule: 7p-7a, Night Shift-Full Time
• Department: Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
• Location: Forsyth Medical Center, Winston-Salem, NC
Remarkable Care. Remarkable Careers.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health?
• Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your nursing career.
• Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers By State for 2022
• One of the nation’s 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
• Recognized as Leaders in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign
• One of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion by Disability: IN and the American Association of People with Disabilities
• One of the Best Places for Diverse & Women Managers to Work by Diversity MBA Magazine
• Top ratings in patient safety from The Leapfrog Group
• Quality and safety recognition from CMS
Novant Health is committed to improving the health of its communities, one person at a time. We have a strong focus on innovation and research offering best-in-class technology and clinical care. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to all our patients as well as equipping our workforce with the tools and support needed.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
Current valid North Carolina nursing license or Multi-State/Compact required.
One-year relevant experience, preferred.
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Learn more about Novant Health