Experienced RNs may qualify for a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
About Clinical Pre and Post Procedures:
We are a 24-bed cardiac pre and post procedural, inpatient, card-tele unit located within Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center on the 5th West Tower I. CPPU provides care to a vast array of patients with various cardiac diagnoses:
*Cardiac Catheterizations pre-post- Diagnostic and PCI placement
*Arterial and Venous sheath removal and management
* Permanent Pacemaker and Automatic Internal Cardiac Defibrillator (AICD) pre-post procedure
* Watchman Procedures
* Treatment of cardiac arrythmias with medicated drips (Amiodarone, Cardizem, Sotalol)
* Nitroglycerin drips not greater than 20mcg for stable chest pain patients
* Non- ST elevation myocardial infarctions (NSTEMI) treatment
* Heart failure patient populations-Occasional Lasix drips, renal dose Dopamine/Dobutamine
* Carotid Artery Stent Patients (CAS)- post procedure
* Trans-Ischemic Attack (TIA) patients with a NIHHS scale of less than 3
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Learn more about Novant Health