Novant Health Arbor Pediatrics is seeking a board certified/board eligible Pediatrician to join their practice in Winston-Salem, NC. The practice includes 1 physician, 3 APPs and a patient-focused administrative support staff. The practice is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM and weekend after hours. The position is 32-hours. Call is shared weekly between 5 providers. The practice does newborn nursery rounding at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
Winston-Salem, NC is located in the central Piedmont Triad area with access to beautiful mountains and NC/SC beaches. Winston-Salem offers attractive communities for families or singles, shopping, businesses, universities, plentiful outdoor recreation as well as access to sports, cultural events, and international airports.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.