Oncology Physician opportunities at Novant Health Cancer Institute
Novant Health Cancer Institute is looking for compassionate, caring, board certified / board eligible physicians to join our rapidly growing cancer care team in the Charlotte market of North Carolina. We would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity as an Oncologist in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? Come join our team!
At Novant Health, we take cancer care personally. Understanding that no two cancers and no two people are exactly alike, our expert team of more than 100 specialists works to develop multidisciplinary treatment plans unique to each patient’s needs. We combine the latest clinical advancements — like targeted therapy and immunotherapy — with comprehensive support programs to provide the care our patients need.
- Our multidisciplinary approach has garnered national recognition, including program accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- A better treatment journey for patients begins at the first referral. We strive to see all referrals within 48 hours.
- We consistently demonstrate our commitment to improving cancer care through program expansions, including malignant and benign hematology, stem cell transplant and cellular therapy, integrative medicine for patient-centered care and the addition of a new state-of- the-art facility in our region.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com.