Novant Health Inpatient and Neurosciences is seeking Neurohospitalists to join our team providing care in our three major markets - Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Wilmington/Coastal North Carolina.
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
Novant Health’s approach to neurology is unique!
- We’re committed to patient-centered care, spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care to make health — and life — easier for our
- We are physician-led and physician-driven with physicians in every area of leadership, at every strategic Your voice and perspective are heard and valued here.
- Within North Carolina, we operate in three major markets - Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Wilmington/Coastal
Benefits of joining Novant Health
- Loan forgiveness
- Sign-on bonus
- Fellowship stipend
- Two-year salary guarantee
- Work-life balance
Novant Health neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes. We are the only health system in North Carolina to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazineranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefits, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.