Clinical Pharmacist-Behavioral Health
Potential relocation assistance for qualified applicants & locations!
Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Pharmacist, to join our acute care pharmacy team, to deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Essential functions include:
- Facilitates pharmaceutical care services, medication utilization systems within assigned services and care areas to ensure drug utilization activities are aligned with patient care needs, evidence- based best practices and regulatory standards
- Completes critical patient monitoring and reviews patient profile/ chart to identify, prevent, or mitigate drug- related problems,
- Partners as an active member of multidisciplinary team and collaborates with healthcare providers within decentralized patient care areas to provide patient- centered care
- Makes appropriate evidence-based, patient- centered medication recommendations
- Participates in the management of medical emergencies
- Provides discharge medication review, reconciliation, and counseling as appropriate
- Maintains proficiency in and actively engages in central dispensing functions and operational programs
- Oversees pharmacy operations and technician practice/activities
- Maintains proficiency in preceptor roles and actively emulates education/ mentorship skills
Why Novant Health?
- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth, as you take advantage of the opportunities, to advance your practice to other roles and responsibilities in the clinical pharmacist profession!
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #Pharmacy #NHClinPharmacist
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.