Supervisor Pharmacy Technician
Novant Health is seeking a Pharmacy Technician Supervisor, to join our acute care pharmacy team, to supervise team members and deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Essential functions include:
- Participates in front line duties as needed such as medication distribution, controlled-substance accountability, medication listing activities and sterile compounding.
- Oversees pharmacy operations and technician practice/activities.
- Assists in the interviewing and selection process of technicians.
- Participates in new employee onboarding and training for technicians
- Completes technician competency assessments and provides real-time feedback on job performance. Coaches team members to achieve success.
- Creates and maintains schedule for pharmacy technicians
- Contributes to the goals of pharmacy leadership by timely completing projects and new initiatives. Identifies opportunities to improve processes based on feedback and experience. Communicates effectively with pharmacy leadership team.
- Monitors and identifies opportunities to enhance productivity and efficiency in human and material resource utilization
- Develops positive relationships and communicates effectively with team members.
- Be a role model for the mission, vision and values through interactions with team members and patients.
Why Novant Health?
- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth, as you take advantage of the opportunities, to advance your practice to other roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy technician profession!
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #Pharmacy #NHRxTech #Leadership
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.