Novant Health is looking for a compassionate, caring Clinical Physician Executive to join our rapidly growing team, and we would love to speak with you about this opportunity.
Novant Health Hospital Based Medicine Institute is recruiting a Physician Executive Market Leader for the Greater Charlotte Market. The preferred candidate for this position is an experienced physician with strong leadership experience, vision, and skilled in relationship building. This leader would join a vibrant leadership team focused on delivering excellent patient care while leading a spectrum of specialists to include Hospital Medicine (Hospitalists), Infectious Disease and Hospice and Palliative care in six acute care facilities in the GCM (Greater Charlotte Market). This leader will be responsible for providing direct supervision to the medical directors of the specialties and have oversight of about 80 physicians and 50 APP’S. This position is expected to have a 0.7 Administrative footprint and a 0.3 Clinical footprint.
The Physician Market Executive will provide clinical leadership for the Novant Health Hospital Based Medicine (HBM) Institute in Greater Charlotte Market.
- Responsible for strategic growth, operational excellence, and clinical advancement of the specialties embedded within Hospital-Based Medicine Institute across all six Novant Health hospitals in the Greater Charlotte Market.
- Drive, lead, and plan efforts in partnership with the System Physician and System Administrative Executive to establish strategic plan, budgets, resource allocation, operational plans, and policies for Hospital-Based Medicine
- Accountable for planning, directing, and coordinating all Hospital-based medicine initiatives to achieve key performance indicators for high quality patient services, operational excellence, and cost effectiveness, and will lead efforts to support system and regional network development.
- Accountable for establishing strong professional relations with executive leadership, market presidents, chief clinical officers, physician and administrative institute leaders, physicians, pharmacy, and nursing across the market to deliver patient care, coordinate transitions of care, communicate and interpret Novant Health and departmental mission goals and objectives to all areas of responsibility.
- Provide administrative oversight and leadership in a manner that embraces the mission, credo, and vision of Novant Health.
Novant Health offers:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest communities based, non-profit healthcare systems
- It is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
A sense of belonging for our team members is critical to delivering remarkable care. Novant Health's values include diversity and inclusion because we know that every person is different and is shaped by their unique life experiences. Novant Health realizes that these differences are a strength and enable us to better understand our team members and our patients. We welcome candidates from all specialties and group dynamics to apply.
#HospitalBasedMedicine #NovantHealth #MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine