Novant Health is seeking a PRN Women's Services RN, in our 8 bed level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). This opening is PRN. Candidates must have 2-3 years of prior NICU experience for PRN. Huntersville Medical Center is a 139-bed hospital located in a family-friendly community with many opportunities for shopping, eating, and having fun.
The current PRN requirement for this unit it to work a minimum of 4 shifts in a 6-week time period including 1 weekend shift, in addition to one major and one minor holiday per year. Candidates must have 7P-7A availability but can pick up 7A-7P based on unit need. This unit does self scheduling!
- Serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death.
- Utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey.
- Accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system.
- Retirement Plus Plan- $1 for $1 matching contribution up to 6% of pay towards 403(b) plan contributions. (PRN still eligible!)
- Employee Assistance Program
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center?
- LeapFrog Grade “A”
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have earned some of the nation’s top honors in quality care, including radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services, surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.