- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
Benefits of joining Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- On-site child care programs
- Financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work