Novant Health Pediatric Endocrinology in Charlotte, NC has a full time opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join a rapidly growing practice that currently includes 2 Pediatric Endocrinologists and 2 nurse practitioners. This full- time position consists of 4.5 clinical days and 1/2 day of dedicated administrative time per week. Call coverage for consultations on the pediatric inpatient floor, PICU, NICU, and pediatric emergency department is shared among all providers, typically rotating weekly. The practice currently has one satellite location and is looking to add additional satellite locations in the near future to serve the growing population. There is full time RN, Dietitian, and Diabetes Educator support, along with experienced medical assistants and clerical staff.
Pediatric Specialty at Novant Health:
- Available level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides infants with the highest possible level of care
- Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital is a member of the prestigious Children’s Hospital Association
- Hemby Children’s Hospital is a Magnet Health Care facility recognized for excellence in nursing
- The St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital has been recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a hemophilia care Center of Excellence
- A comprehensive offering of pediatric sub-specialties including neurology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, infectious disease, oncology and hematology, sleep medicine, nephrology, developmental and behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, and sports medicine
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.